Coty – Hugo Boss “Scratchcard” promotion
Full Terms and Conditions
- By entering this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility rule for the prize draw
- This Coty – Hugo Boss prize draw is open to persons resident in the United Kingdom aged 18 and over excluding employees of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion or members of their immediate families.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must scratch off the reveal panel from the Hugo Boss scratch card in one of 10 participating Debenhams stores.
- No purchase necessary
- One entry per person
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, defaced, illegible, lost or delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason. Proof of sending will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
- The start date of the promotion is 15 May 2019. The promotion closes at 11.59pm on 7 June 2019 (the closing date).
- Winners of the prizes can claim their prize instantly by handing their winning card to a Hugo Boss consultant. The decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- The winner must claim the prize on the day they receive the scratchcard.
- There are 20460 prizes in total nationwide: 20,000 samples, 450 toiletry pouches, 10 weekender bags. All entrants from all 10 stores will have a chance to win one of the weekender bags.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non-refundable, and non-negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- Coty reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
Termination of the draw
- If there are circumstances beyond its control, Coty reserves the right to i) cancel this promotion, ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and iii) amend these terms and conditions. However, it will take steps to minimise consumer disappointment.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case the courts of the part of the UK where you live will have jurisdiction
Exclusion of Liability
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our promotions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
Identity of the Promoter
- The promoter of this prize draw is Coty UK Ltd. 5 St George’s Rd, Wimbledon, London SW19 4DR.